Comprehensive ER Care for patients of all ages – Open 24/7
Do you have symptoms or been exposed?
- Call our ER for Immediate Covid-19 Testing
- Rapid Results (PCR/Antigen) within minutes provided
- Home and work Recommendations by our Board certified doctors before discharge
- Prescriptions and work notes given prior To discharge
No symptoms, exposed or not exposed
- Call our ER immediately for Covid-19 testing
- Screening with PCR or Antigen test
- Recommendations provided by our board certified doctors depending on results
- Ongoing self-protection counseling
RapidCare Emergency Room is now administering Covid-19 vaccination to all qualified individuals. Please call our ER facility to inquire if the vaccines are currently available and schedule a day/time for yourself, family and loved ones to receive your vaccine doses.
PROTECTING TEXAS FAMILIES
COVID-19 PCR/Antigen testing available 24/7
- All deductibles waived
- All co-pays waived
- All co-insurance waived
- Cash/credit card payments accepted.
COVID TESTS PROVIDED
- COVID-19 PCR TEST
- COVID-19 ANTIGEN TESTS
- COVID-19 ANTI-BODY TEST
- TEST RESULTS IN MINUTES
COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
RapidCare is currently offering Covid-19 monoclonal antibody treatment and infusions for covid-19 positive patients with mild to moderate symptoms. Studies have shown this treatment to limit the amount of virus in the system, improve symptoms and reduce need for hospitalizations. If you test positive for COVID-19, whether in our facility or elsewhere and meet eligibility, please request monoclonal antibody treatment from our medical providers.
COVID-19 BUSINESS TESTING
RapidCare Emergency Room is committed to getting your employees back to work, keep your business thriving and provide safe environment for all your workers.
- We can test your employees weekly
- We can provide pre-employment testing
- We can provide same day testing and results for any employees with symptoms or exposure to covid-19
- We can test your company at a negotiated rate