Comprehensive ER Care for patients of all ages – Open 24/7
Do you have symptoms or been exposed?
- Call our ER for immediate Covid-19 testing
- Rapid Results (PCR/Antigen) within minutes provided
- Home and work recommendations by our board-certified doctors before discharge
- Prescriptions and work notes given prior to discharge
No symptoms, exposed or not exposed
- Call our ER immediately for Covid-19 testing
- Screening with PCR or Antigen test
- Recommendations provided by our board-certified doctors depending on results
- Ongoing self-protection counseling
PROTECTING TEXAS FAMILIES
COVID-19 PCR/Antigen testing available 24/7
- All deductibles waived
- All co-pays waived
- All co-insurance waived
- Cash/credit card payments accepted.
COVID TESTS PROVIDED
- COVID-19 PCR Test
- COVID-19 ANTIGEN Test
- COVID-19 ANTI-BODY Test
- Test results in minutes!
COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
RapidCare is currently offering Covid-19 monoclonal antibody treatment and infusions for covid-19 positive patients with mild to moderate symptoms. Studies have shown this treatment to limit the amount of virus in the system, improve symptoms and reduce need for hospitalizations. If you test positive for COVID-19, whether in our facility or elsewhere and meet eligibility, please request monoclonal antibody treatment from our medical providers.
Monoclonal Antibody Checklist
High risk is defined as (check boxes):
- 65 years old or older
- Have a BMI (Body Mass Index) greater than 25
- Have chronic kidney disease
- Have diabetes
- Have immunosuppressive disease
- Are currently receiving immunosuppressive treatment
- Cardiovascular disease or HTN
- Chronic lung disease (COPD, Asthma, etc)
- Sickle cell disease
- Neurodevelopmental disorders such as cerebral palsy
- A medical-related technological dependence such as tracheostomy, gastrostomy, or positive pressure ventilation unrelated to Covid-19
- 12-17 years of age AND have
- BMI greater than or equal to the 85th percentile for their age and gender based on the CDC growth charts, https://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/clinical_charts.htm
- Weight more than 44kg
Other medical conditions or factors (for example, race or ethnicity) may also place individual patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 and authorization of Monoclonal Antibody under the EUA is not limited to the medical conditions of factors listed above. Healthcare providers should consider the benefit-risk for an individual patient.
“Patient must meet atleast one of the following risk factors to qualify for Monoclonal antibody treatment.”
COVID-19 BUSINESS TESTING
RapidCare Emergency Room is committed to getting your employees back to work, keep your business thriving and provide safe environment for all your workers.
- We can test your employees weekly
- We can provide pre-employment testing
- We can provide same day testing and results for any employees with symptoms or exposure to covid-19
- We can test your company at a negotiated rate